Main activities of the Academy of Sciences Library of the Czech Republic
- research in the area of scientific information and library science;
- providing services of a specialized library pursuant to Act no. 257/2001 Coll. on Libraries and Operating Conditions of Public Library and Information Services (Library Act);
- building the institutional repository of the Academy of Sciences;
- developing international cooperation including international exchange of publications;
- holding technical meetings, conferences and seminars;
- cooperating with universities and other scientific and technical institutions;
- the library is a member of library organizations LIBER, SKIP, IFLA,EUSIDIC, EBLIDA, EUNIS.