Standard EOD eBooks
Your requested eBook is carefully scanned using special book scanners at a high resolution. Then the digital images are merged into a single file in PDF format.
Use your standard PDF software to read the eBook on-screen, zoom in to the image or navigate through the book.
- Print single pages or the entire book.
Price: 9.90 EUR (incl. 99 pages) + 0.09 EUR each additional page
Advanced EOD eBooks
Benefit from automatic text recognition! Advanced means PDF with full-text.
Here a special process of automatic text recognition is applied after your requested book is scanned. You will again, conveniently, receive your digital book in a single PDF file, but also benefit from additional functionalities:
- Use the full text search of individual terms.
- Copy the images and parts of the text to other applications (e.g. word processors).
- Save the entire text as a text file and edit it.
Price: 9.90 EUR (incl. 99 pages) + 0.14 EUR each additional page
Additional information regarding your order
- Older books published before 1800 and medieval manuscripts are also digitised on request. The price is, however, also specified in detail and goes by the condition and value of the book. In such cases, we will inform you in time and provide you with an unbinding quote.
- We wish to point out that automatic text recognition (OCR) does not fully provide perfect results and inaccuracies can occur especially with older books.
- Books published before 1930 or books for which we receive a declaration of consent from the author or publishing houses are imported by us into the digital library d-Library of the University Library in Bratislava and are thus globally available and also long-term preserved.
- By ordering you accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Direct payment by all leading credit cards providers (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express), Maestro or Paypal.
- You can alternatively pay by invoice. You will receive the precise details you need for your transfer after placing your order directly on your personal EOD customer page.
|Shipment schedule:||We endeavour to digitise and ship the book within one week. This, however, requires the physical presence of the book in the library. For longer shipment schedules we will inform you immediately.|
|Shipment options:||By standard our eBook will be available to you to download via the Internet immediately after payment. This link exists for two months. Thus you can immediately work with your eBook.|
You can also choose shipment on a data carrier (CD-ROM or DVD, depending on the size of the file), subject to a surcharge:
- Surcharge for Slovakia: 3.- EUR
- Surcharge for Europe: 6.- EUR
- Surcharge for Worldwide: 8.50 EUR
Sale or return
Unfortunately, returning eBooks is not possible, as the products are not suitable for this due to their nature.